Keyboard Map

RichardB

Keyboard Map

Post by RichardB »

Is there a keyboard map available for the SCal and SView applications? If not, this would be extremely useful as I know I am not using these apps as effectively as they can be used (after seeing Pat working with them).
Ryan.g
Syvecs Staff - Caretaker

Re: Keyboard Map

Post by Ryan.g »

Hi Richard

There is not a Keyboard map as such because there are just two many options and not enough keys but every command has a keyboard letter assigned from the menu its in. This is visiable when you view the menus

So say Device - Program is DP

Or if you are on base fuel map 1 and want to interpolate a section you have highlighted then its just Maths - Interpolate - (then the axis) SO for this its MIY

HTH
RichardB

Post by RichardB »

Thanks Ryan, but I was thinking more along the lines of the keys which are not related to menu items ... e.g. < and > in SCal for rotating the 3D map. In SView, Pat was making mutiple selections and SView was showing him the delta between the two points (e.g. to work out gear shift times), but I have not been able to work out how to do this.

On a slightly different but related question, is there a way to zoom in on the graphical represetation 3D maps in SCal?
Jez
Horsham Developments

Post by Jez »

I've found z and x allow you to scroll through previously viewed maps. Quite handy - only found this by mistake though. A full list would be useful.
Jez
Horsham Developments

Post by Jez »

I'd like to see a way to view the fuel maps so the injector pulse widths are divided by manifold pressure so the graphs are more flat - would make it a load easier to view fuelling changes and the VE of an engine. Motec does this quite well.