Audi S3 8P - Direct Injection Pressure problem

mcassab

Audi S3 8P - Direct Injection Pressure problem

Post by mcassab »

Hello, I have an Audi S3 8P and I am having problems controlling Fuel pressure.

I dont use Closed Loop AFR when tunning, after I finninsh I turn it on.

In naturally aspirated condition, when I reach 5500 rpm fuel pressure goes up instantly from 40 bar to 180-185 bar.

I look everywhere in Scal and I cant find a solution ( probably is in there but I cant find it)

I attached a pic of my problem and also my tune file.

Any help is appreciated.

Attachments
1.674 - Audi S3 22-07-21-1.SC
(589.87 KiB) Downloaded 270 times
nmerdan

Re: Audi S3 8P - Direct Injection Pressure problem

Post by nmerdan »

I had a similar problem - try taking out 5-10 degrees in Direct Injection Pump Control -> Synchronous Pump Control -> Pump 1 Storke Start Angles and program the ECU afterwards. If the problem still persists, please send logs with relevant items included, like all the sdip1* items (Base, KI, P, etc.)
mcassab

Post by mcassab »

nmerdan wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:31 pm I had a similar problem - try taking out 5-10 degrees in Direct Injection Pump Control -> Synchronous Pump Control -> Pump 1 Storke Start Angles and program the ECU afterwards. If the problem still persists, please send logs with relevant items included, like all the sdip1* items (Base, KI, P, etc.)
Thank you. I will test the car and let you know.
mcassab

Post by mcassab »

nmerdan wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:31 pm I had a similar problem - try taking out 5-10 degrees in Direct Injection Pump Control -> Synchronous Pump Control -> Pump 1 Storke Start Angles and program the ECU afterwards. If the problem still persists, please send logs with relevant items included, like all the sdip1* items (Base, KI, P, etc.)
An update in my problem... I have done what you suggest and the problem continius, in a different way but it was still there. So I proceed to change the HPFP with anotherone and the problem was solved. Aparently was in the regulator.

Thank you for your help.