Few pics of my track designed supra

For Toyota Technical Chat.
Ryan.g
Syvecs Staff - Caretaker

Few pics of my track designed supra

Post by Ryan.g »

Well its pretty much ready to hit the track now for testing. Need to black the edges of the scoop on the bonnet and get the sponsership vinyls attached. Set of R888 and a basic geo setup and were see what it can do next week.

Enjoy. I love it!!

Thanks so much to the Guys at Autotec espically the Owner Steve for his much needed help with the project. Without Steve the car would still be in bits. :thumbs:

Full project build info Below. But take a Standard supra, strip it back to a shell, move the engine back 15" and remove as much weights as possible with a gt4088 fitted :mrgreen:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=170424

Jez
Horsham Developments

Re: Few pics of my track designed supra

Post by Jez »

That looks great - good work :)
If you want the geo/corner weights done, let me know :)
Ryan.g
Syvecs Staff - Caretaker

Post by Ryan.g »

Thats very kind of you mate. We have a set of corner weights at the moment but its just finding a true flat floor.

Good news though is it only weighed 1236kg which for a supra is seriously light. Considering it was 1550kg stock!
Jez
Horsham Developments

Post by Jez »

Thats very good going - I guess you've done as much as you can, or is there more to go?
Ryan.g
Syvecs Staff - Caretaker

Post by Ryan.g »

Definatly more weight to be lost espically in the unsprung area. Calipers etc are next but got silverstone on the 26th to get the geo fine tuned as on the airfield last week it was hard to get any grip levels with the dust.

Ryan