S7 Warning Erros

mechtronic

S7 Warning Erros

Post by mechtronic »

Hi
I have a S7 set up ECU on Porsche 996TT with legacy expander and Plex SDM 500 dash.
car was working fine we have around 10AEM sensors wire up the system. Clutch pedal
EX Maps (2) FPR, EOP, ECP, CCP, FLEX, MAP sensor. Car did not start now and the warnings I get.
on Smon are "Inputs U24 (Turbine inlet Pressure) Voltage limit voltage failure Share commons Failure
and U25 Voltage Limit Voltage Failure Slave Common Failure Fuel composition no signal salve comms failure.
Any idea where to look for these warnings? Any help will be appreciated.
stevieturbo

Re: S7 Warning Erros

Post by stevieturbo »

mechtronic wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:58 pm Hi
I have a S7 set up ECU on Porsche 996TT with legacy expander and Plex SDM 500 dash.
car was working fine we have around 10AEM sensors wire up the system. Clutch pedal
EX Maps (2) FPR, EOP, ECP, CCP, FLEX, MAP sensor. Car did not start now and the warnings I get.
on Smon are "Inputs U24 (Turbine inlet Pressure) Voltage limit voltage failure Share commons Failure
and U25 Voltage Limit Voltage Failure Slave Common Failure Fuel composition no signal salve comms failure.
Is this a new install ? has it ever ran before ? other ?

Do you have these inputs in use, and assigned correctly in the I/O configuration ?

Post a screen shot of Scal during this.
dotoysters

Post by dotoysters »

stevieturbo wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 6:15 pm
Any idea where to look for these warnings? Any help will be appreciated.connections game
Is this a new install ? has it ever ran before ? other ?

Do you have these inputs in use, and assigned correctly in the I/O configuration ?

Post a screen shot of Scal during this.
Those are also the questions I am wondering.
thomasfrank

Post by thomasfrank »

EX Maps (2) FPR, EOP, ECP, CCP, FLEX, MAP sensor. Car did not start now and the warnings I get. fnf
If you have a multimeter, measure the voltage readings directly at the sensor connectors to see if they are within the expected range.