sticking throttle

Evo8mr

sticking throttle

Post by Evo8mr »

Hi,
Just got my car back with fresh engine and syvecs all set up.
I have a slight issue with the throttle seems to stick when you lift off for say a gear change.
I know its not the butterfly so something in the settings is telling it to do so.
I am hoping it is something simple I can sort as the car is due back in a couple of weeks for a check over but it is really annoying to drive with it.

Doesn't seem to do it when in warm up mode, soon as it has got some warmth in it this happens.

Cheers
stevieturbo

Re: sticking throttle

Post by stevieturbo »

Evo8mr wrote:Hi,
Just got my car back with fresh engine and syvecs all set up.
I have a slight issue with the throttle seems to stick when you lift off for say a gear change.
I know its not the butterfly so something in the settings is telling it to do so.
I am hoping it is something simple I can sort as the car is due back in a couple of weeks for a check over but it is really annoying to drive with it.

Doesn't seem to do it when in warm up mode, soon as it has got some warmth in it this happens.

Cheers
If you're sure the blade isnt sticking, it could be down to idle control settings, overrun fuel cut etc.

Speak to whoever set it up and have them look at it and explain the problem
Evo8mr

Post by Evo8mr »

Thanks for the reply, sounds like it is a bit beyond my skills so will get some miles on engine then back down to tuner for the tweak etc.
Cheers again
sri_130a

Post by sri_130a »

Don't suppose you ever resolves this and knew what it was?!!