ford focus MK2 RS speed sensor and gear position

fordmk2rs

Re: ford focus MK2 RS speed sensor and gear position

Post by fordmk2rs »

That doenst make sense to all.. I make one big change on it by minus 25 and nothing happends
stevieturbo

Post by stevieturbo »

upload the calibration and a datalog.
fordmk2rs

Post by fordmk2rs »

here is my calibration file, the log file have to make it tomorrow.

You can see that in the io configuration the wheel speed sensor is not configurated. that is because the CANBUS bridge.
Last edited by fordmk2rs on Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stevieturbo

Post by stevieturbo »

fordmk2rs wrote:here is my calibration file, the log file have to make it tomorrow.

You can see that in the io configuration the wheel speed sensor is not configurated. that is because the CANBUS bridge.

edit: this is my basemap...
And a datalog to see the speed reading you're referring to, and which input it is ?

I've never used a setup that has had the normal speed channels supplied over CAN with no I/O assignment, so cant comment on the rights or wrongs of that, or if in those cases the normal sensor setup even applies.

IMO log all wheel speed channels, FL, FR, RL, RR and radar and see which, if any are actually giving you any info sensible or otherwise.

If input speed is entirely CAN dependent, then the actual values you see may be configured somehow within the CAN bridge, although that's something I'm not familiar with, but presumably whoever supplied that could help you more.
fordmk2rs

Post by fordmk2rs »

For now i contacted devil developments about the CAN bridge and see what they said about this problem.. Or maybe i can change something.

I wait my reply from devil and see what is next.