Sview layouts and smon menu

Trickster

Sview layouts and smon menu

Post by Trickster »

Hi

Im not fluent with the software, but last time I used sview i had options for layouts, showing wastegate control, engine health, knock etc which you selected and the graphs were all pre laid out, I just cant find where it is anymore?

Also I run an in car PC and I have smon opening automatically, but id really like to start it without the menu bar to the left hand side to give me more room, i dont want to have to click hide everytime, any way to do this?

Thanks

Graeme
Syvecs S6
MR2 Turbo 5sgte 750hp 527ft/lb Syvecs S6
stevieturbo

Re: Sview layouts and smon menu

Post by stevieturbo »

Trickster wrote:Hi

Im not fluent with the software, but last time I used sview i had options for layouts, showing wastegate control, engine health, knock etc which you selected and the graphs were all pre laid out, I just cant find where it is anymore?

Also I run an in car PC and I have smon opening automatically, but id really like to start it without the menu bar to the left hand side to give me more room, i dont want to have to click hide everytime, any way to do this?

Thanks

Graeme
Syvecs S6

You're referring to the "worksheets" in SView ?

What have you done or changed between when what you describe was there...and is not there now ?

You can build, add, configure ( and of course save ) many worksheet layouts to suit what you are doing and have them laid out whatever way you want.

You can choose to have them "tabbed" across the top of the screen, or selectable using the dropdown menu from the Worksheet menu.

No idea about Smon.
Trickster

Post by Trickster »

Thanks for the reply, I just liked the press ad it was easier than making my own up haha. I don't think I've changed anything, I even installed the entire suite again. I'll have a play around when I get time.

Thanks
chrisheadlam

Post by chrisheadlam »

Graeme

I had the same issue with SMon.

Fixed it by persuading a mate to write a little Windows Script that resides in StartUp, boots the app, waits a few seconds then triggers the "toggle menu" command.
Trickster

Post by Trickster »

PM sent :)