This firmware fixes some issues and adds new functionality as follows - it is recommended that you upgrade to this version.
- In some circumstances parameters that ought to have caused an alarm were not being registered correctly in previous versions, meaning alarms might not be triggered.
- Support for Syvecs Custom Serial data - this was added in Syvecs version V1.25
- Adds new "Sensor Fail" alarm, making use of the new feature in Syvecs version V1.25 and onwards. Minor, moderate and critical sensor failures are shown with different colours.
- PIN protection can now be enabled, if wished, for CAL 8 only instead of all CALs. This is useful if CAL 8 is an immobiliser or Valet mode CAL.
- You can, if wished, suppress audible alarms when the engine is not running
- A per-alarm/gauge temporary alarm mute, suppressing the alarm until it either clears, or until Toucan is re-powered.
- New injector duty cycle alarm, triggered if injector duty cycle exceeds a user-set value (e.g. 85%)
- direct access to knock or sensor failure alarms from the main gauge page alarm symbol