S6 on R34

WUZ

S6 on R34

Post by WUZ »

Bit the bullet last week and ordered a 2002 M-Spec R34GTR ans as I already have and enjoy the S6 which runs the Subaru, I was looking to see if Charlie and Pat do one (PNP preferred) for the BNR34 GTR?

Hopefully the answer is yes. ;)

Russell
Charlie
Syvecs Staff- Tea Boy

Re: S6 on R34

Post by Charlie »

Yes, we do a loom adaptor fro the S6 plus for the R34, available from all our dealers
WUZ

Post by WUZ »

Thanks Charlie, I will get in touch with you once I get the car in from Japan

Russell
TimH
JT Innovations

Post by TimH »

FYI here's a list of what's available: but pretty much any vehicle can be catered for either as a Syvecs standard loom adapter or a custom/special.
WUZ

Post by WUZ »

Tim - do you make the Custom Loom or do I need to get it from Charlie? as I will need some sensors off you so I feel another BHP Developments order coming your way :twisted:

Also, I believe you spoke to Ross Cooper up here about Toucan stuff, I have convinced him of what he needs and he should be ordering from you shortly..... :D

Anyone got any deals on S6GP's right now? any used ones for sale?

Do I get a "loyalty discount" as I have 2 Syvecs ECU's already in both my Subaru's and am looking to order a third :lol:

Russell
TimH
JT Innovations

Post by TimH »

WUZ wrote:Tim - do you make the Custom Loom or do I need to get it from Charlie?
I make them (well, as far as I know, no one else does) but you order from Charlie who may or may not have one in stock already. If not, I can always drop-ship direct to you.
WUZ wrote:as I will need some sensors off you so I feel another BHP Developments order coming your way :twisted:
Many thanks - will look forward to the order :D
WUZ wrote:Also, I believe you spoke to Ross Cooper up here about Toucan stuff, I have convinced him of what he needs and he should be ordering from you shortly..... :D
Yep - spoke with Ross a week or so ago. I think he was going to check a couple of things with you first, especially in relation to bridging his Defi sensors across to the Syvecs.
WUZ

Post by WUZ »

Cheers!

Russell
WUZ

Post by WUZ »

Charlie, YHPM.

Russell
WUZ

Post by WUZ »

Big thanks to Romain, Charlie and Tim for their efforts this week. Wiring loom will hopefully be on its way imminently.

Also a shout out and a thanks to Mark @ Lateral for the S6, much appreciated guys!