S6 pnp for Subaru STI 2016?

Mr J

S6 pnp for Subaru STI 2016?

Post by Mr J »

Hi

Is syvecs avaible for the 2016 STI?

If not what is the problem vs eariler models?

Trying to help a friend in need.

Thanks in adv

Cheers
Jan
stevieturbo

Re: S6 pnp for Subaru STI 2016?

Post by stevieturbo »

I think earlier models were covered to some degree with an S6+ pnp ( well patch harness ), so quite expensive.

No idea on the 2016....they are also a direct injection engine are they ? or just regular fuel injection ? Havent had a look round one.
specialized

Re: S6 pnp for Subaru STI 2016?

Post by specialized »

Hi ! I have 2016 STI here in Sweden.

I bought recently the S6 PLUS kit for Subaru STI 2008-2016 and i got it with the mail last week.
The installasion has gone good and we have began to do little tuning..

The kit works good, Engine works, dash and mfd works to and yes everythiing works that worked with stock ecu.
I can´t say that it works on every modelyear, but on my 2016 it works brilliant.

I bought a SDM-500 dash display to, i shall connect all sensors and alarms to it so i dont need to watch the gauges all the time.The gauges that now been throwed in a box and maybe is for sale later.
As this long i just can say just buy it , withut the dash dispaly, the price is a bargain compared to etc motec ( motecs ecus dont fit cause they have the USDM PIN OUT on the ecu.)
Before I ordered i had a quite long conversation with Ryan and Charlie that helped me much with the techichal details.

If anybody has questions, go on just ask them, i am no expert but some ofthe stuff i have learned
MY receipt are 2.5 l CDB, frontmount IC, 3 fuelpumps with surgetank. arp bolts everywhere, machined heads with +1 valves on both sides and supertech drivetrain and finally a blouch 3.5 XTR that soon shall be a Garret G25-660 or a GTX3076R. 3 " dp and 3 " catless catback
GOAL 600 ++ hp on e-85

Regards Mattias in Sweden