996 turbo fuel map??

Trickster

Re: 996 turbo fuel map??

Post by Trickster »

As above, I bought my Syvecs and had issues getting the car started, Ryan G got it started and setup to drive to their dyno remotely. I have known Ryan for many years previously however he and all the Syvecs team are there to help and are extremely helpful!

Romain from Racecal will also assist you remotely and on the dyno and is also absolutely top class!

I'd be concerned about a tuner that wasn't interested in helping remotely to get your issues sorted.

Graeme
MR2 Turbo 5sgte 750hp 527ft/lb Syvecs S6
Nitrorocket

Post by Nitrorocket »

The tuner is one of the best in the world. They are in Turkey, I’m in Milwaukee Wisconsin.

Because my car was built by my own shop, and is unproven, they want to know all the bugs are worked out. There time is big money.

Besides the tuning, I am not sure the Syvecs is set for the tiptronic transmission correctly. The dash dash shows a trans error code, only with the Syvecs, not the stock pcm.

There are also 3 errors listed on the Syvecs. Engine torque limit, voltage limit, voltage failure. I’m unsure how to diag these in the Syvecs.
Trickster

Post by Trickster »

Well I would say the same about the Syvecs tuners I listed previously

But all that aside, it would be worth paying someone Syvecs related to remote setup the car and workout the bugs, then have your tuner map it if that's what you are comfortable with

Graeme
stevieturbo

Post by stevieturbo »

Nitrorocket wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:31 pm The tuner is one of the best in the world. They are in Turkey, I’m in Milwaukee Wisconsin.

Because my car was built by my own shop, and is unproven, they want to know all the bugs are worked out. There time is big money.

Besides the tuning, I am not sure the Syvecs is set for the tiptronic transmission correctly. The dash dash shows a trans error code, only with the Syvecs, not the stock pcm.

There are also 3 errors listed on the Syvecs. Engine torque limit, voltage limit, voltage failure. I’m unsure how to diag these in the Syvecs.

So you are in the US, where there are a number of tuners....yet you seek a tuner from Turkey ? As in half way across the world ?

But again....can they not also advise in relation to the issues you're currently having ? If not, I'd be concerned about them tuning the car.

But the errors could be wiring, sensor/ecu configuration, faulty part or other. Presumably you've tried to clear the errors ? Again...actual screenshots of these specific errors would help.

And what has the ecu supplier said about the current issues ? Was it a plug n play for your exact vehicle ?
Nitrorocket

Post by Nitrorocket »

I tried to post a pic by the forum said it was to large.

The message says “ENGINE TORQUE LIMIT” in red under errors. When you clock in it to open it up, there are two sub errors that are “VOLTAGE LIMIT” and “VOLTAGE FAILURE” also in red.

Must be something to do with a tcm signal or input?? I’m getting a trans malfunction message on the vehicle display.

Unsure how to determine if the software is configured correct for the trans or not. It was a base startup file that Ryan sent via email.
Trickster

Post by Trickster »

Email him and ask/send a log, he will get things sorted for you

Graeme
stevieturbo

Post by stevieturbo »

On the file you posted, Engine Torque Limit is assigned to a Slave/CAN channel. So presumably that info does come from the car or an external CAN device somewhere.

I do not believe it should affect engine running though for the purposes of being able to take it to a tuner who can resolve the issue.. You could disable it to try or turn off the "engtrqlim" function to try.
Nitrorocket

Post by Nitrorocket »

I will look at what pins the torque limit can signal is supposed to go to, I’ll check that there are wires in this pins, and then the signal going to the pcm from tcm.
Nitrorocket

Post by Nitrorocket »

On my stock wiring set up, there are two wires can height and can low that come from the TCM to the PCM, and then two wires that come from the PCM to the cluster.

Based on the civics manual? I’m not sure which ones these are because it doesn’t seem to specify.

The wiring diagram listed for my car below doesn’t seem to represent the layout of the pnp Syvecs I have. The plugs match the exact plugs on my stock PCM So it’s a true plug and play.

http://www.syvecs.com/downloads/Syvecs_S911_Manual.pdf
stevieturbo

Post by stevieturbo »

yes, the CAN Hi/Lo wires will be all over the vehicle between modules transmitting data.

On the map you posted, the car coding sections do not appear to be filled in as per the user manual you have posted. Page 5 of the manual and I/O Config/Car Coding.